Sunday, April 29, 2012

Where's Cameron?


On April 29th I went on the Track and Tunnel walk with my family.
We drove to Woodville and then walked along the railway tracks to The Ashhurst Domain. We went across lots of bridges and through many tunnels. We saw lots of dead opossums, the BIG slip in the Manawatu Gorge and heaps of trees.
It was a very long walk and I got tired. We stopped to have a drink and look at different things that my mum and dad thought were interesting.
At the end I got a hot-dog and my brother, Jamie, got a drink. The best part was going through the tunnels; I liked all the torches and shadows.

By Cameron Todd

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fearless Four
    I loved reading your Blog and catching up with your news.
    Cameron, I loved your account of the Gorge Walk. it is something I would love to do one day.
    Havea great Camp Room 4.
    Mrs oliver

    ReplyDelete

Awesome