Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Note To Parents/Caregivers

One more sleep to the holidays! We are all looking forward to Easter and having a little rest and relaxation in Fearless Four. It has been a very busy term but boy have we had some great fun and a lot of wonderful learning opportunities!
We are at camp in week 3 of next term. A reminder that camp fees are due tomorrow, Thursday 5th April. Please let me know if you cannot get in to school to do this by then and I can let the office know when you will be able to do so.
There are a few students who have some class work to complete over the holidays, they know who they are. I have told them that I will be at school over the break and that I am happy for them to pop in and grab modelling books etc if I am there.
There are still a few students who have not returned their medical forms and/or their consent forms for camp. I have printed off a few more incase they have been misplaced and students can get one from the Notice Box. Camp Parents have been sent a notice home for the Camp Parent Information Meeting and a medical form has also been sent home for you.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome