Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Lantern Parade.

'' Quick hurry,'' Mum called out franticly.
"What," I replied puzzled.
"The parade it's left without us," Mum moaned.
"Come on then,"I said grabbing my lantern and heading towards the long line of people. There was so many people it was like I was in New York. The square looked wonderful it was all lit up and the clock tower was green for St Patricks Day. This year was year of the Snake and we could see all of the other theme lanterns(from previous years) but not the Snake."Theres the Bunny,"Oscar called out.He was right for there in front of us was a gigantic white Bunny with pink glittery ears which was from 2010.''Theres the Tiger,"Abby announced.Of course there in front of us was an orange Tiger with black stripes which was from 2011."I found the Dragon,"I exclaimed.The Dragon was mainly green with a globe in it's mouth which was from last year."Wheres the Snake though?" I asked.
"Found it's head," Abby shouted startling me.
"Where?"I questioned.
"Over there,"Mum said pointing into the crowd.Suddenly a pink head popped up followed by a body."The Snake,'' I yelled happily.
By Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome