Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cupcakes!

Our first stop, Eketahuna!


Grace 


Road Trip- daisy and Grace


Mmmmm Red Velvet cup-cakes from 'Tea Time' in Greytown.






Delicious!!!!




"I dont mind" I said innocently.
"Yep we'll get these then" Miss K said.
In the second week of the holidays Mum Miss K and her daughter Daisy and I went to Greytown for a day to go shopping.
"Yay!" Daisy took the Red Velvet cupcakes and put them down on the counter neatly.
"Chill out they're just cupcakes" I thought.
We walked out of the shop called Tea Time (after we payed for them of course) Mum and Miss K were chatting while me and Daisy were looking all around; our eyes scanning the town for any good shops to look at though we did speak to each other, usually it went something like this : Daisy would say "I want the cupcakes!" and I would reply, "Your mum said we have to take a photo of them before we eat them so....be patient missy!!"
I was looking around my eyebrow raising at every weird shop I looked at until mum almost yelled:
"Oh girls look The Man Shop!"
"Yes", she said "The Man Shop" we were all  walking into a man shop.
The Man Shop or 'Pour Homme' as it was called, was pretty cool, there were so many things like......fake poo (eww) mini lego....laptop covers (Daisy got one) so many things that I won't bore you to death telling you all the things in there.
After we had left The Man Shop, Mum gave me the keys to the car so we could get Miss K's ipod out and take a photo of the cupcakes, finally we would get to eat the Red Velvet cupcakes!
"Say cheese!" Miss K said.
"And another one...hold on...done!"
Daisy attacked the cupcake while I licked the butter-cream and took mini bites.
"YUM!" I cried with delight the cakey bit of the cupcake was red and tasted like chocolate and the buttercream icing was delicious!
Daisy smiled. I licked a bit of the icing off.
"I take back my thought of them being 'just cupcakes' they were the best cupcakes I have ever had! You may think I'm going too far and going "cupcake crazy" but if you had them you would be doing this as well.
I loved going to Greytown; going to The Man Shop' and eating those devine cupcakes. I wonder if we'll go again?
THE END


By Grace Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome